This is a difficult time for small business owners. The pressure is higher than ever for companies that already lived on narrow margins. Right now, smart moves are necessary for pushing your business into the future. Fortunately, we live in an era where technology is on our side, as long as we know how to use it. Here’s a look at a few types of tech that can aid business owners now:
Connecting While Apart
Social distancing never looked so efficient:
- Video chat software and other virtual connection tools allow your team to meet from the safety of their own homes.
- Remember, you need to take a tailored approach to virtual meetings to ensure they go well.
- If you haven’t already, make sure your team is using secure communications to prevent fraud or data leaks.
Fostering A Healthy Workspace
Keep your people safe once in-person work resumes:
- Make sure your HVAC and air-filtration systems are up-to-date.
- Consider having UV-C lights installed into your HVAC system to kill germs in the air.
- Use HEPA-Filter vacuums to clean carpets regularly, and consider installing inexpensive fresh carpeting.
Moving Forward With Confidence
Set your business up to thrive in the post-COVID world:
- Make a note of software that helps you thrive remotely, and continue to use any tools that will stay useful in the office.
- Focus on expanding your digital marketing efforts, and hire an SEO expert to ensure you’re hitting the mark.
- If you nail a virtual routine, consider going fully remote, which saves money on office space and widens your pool of potential employees.
- Connect with 3SixtySMB for an assessment of other areas where your business might improve.
We are in an unprecedented moment in history. Small businesses are dealing with risk, but they’re also facing an opportunity. Take the initiative and use the right tech to your advantage, and you could see a brighter tomorrow than you’d ever imagined.
Photo Credit: Unsplash
Guest Article by: Elena Stewart via https://www.elenastewart.com/